Are you a team player with passion and drive, adding a solution-orientated and positive mindset – then consider Metacom as an employer of choice.
Want to join our team? Send through a well thought out motivational letter along with your summary CV and we will take your submission into account when looking for suitable candidates, who will make an impact in delivering “The Metacom Way”.
- Freedom with responsiblity
- Innovation with focus
- Entrepreneurialism with rigour
- Teamwork and respect
SD-WAN - Solutions Architect
SD-WAN - Solutions Architect
We are seeking a candidate as a SD-WAN Solution Architect, to work with our various teams to architect the evolution of Metacom’s SD-WAN managed service offering. The successful candidate will report to the Technology Executive.
Duties would include, but not be limited to:
- Take ownership of the evolving Metacom SD-WAN requirement and produce and maintain a technical specification based on the business requirement.
- To work with the Metacom Business Development team to understand Metacom’s customer requirements.
- To provide direction and support to the resources directly involved with the implementation of the SD-WAN requirement, effectively acting as project team lead.
- Work closely with the Metacom Network Operations team to ensure that the solution designed is aligned and compatible with the core architecture driven by the Metacom Network Operations team.
- Work closely with the Metacom System Architect to ensure that the solution designed is aligned and compatible with the Metacom software ecosystem.
- Work closely with the Metacom Product Development to ensure that the solution designed is aligned and compatible with the Metacom router roadmap.
- Research, analyze and share industry trends and best practice in order to integrate such into the solution requirement.
- Manage a project team directly responsible for the delivery of the SD-WAN requirement.
- BTech, BSc in IT, CCNP or similar would be advantageous
- Experience in software/firmware development will be advantageous
- Product Management experience will be advantageous
- 3 years’ experience working with SD-WAN services
- 3 years’ experience solution crafting.
- Proven track record of successful design and implementation of customized solutions
- Proven track record in leading a project team
- Have the ability to manage and complete tasks by themselves.
- Ability to work under pressure and to remain flexible when working with demanding clients.
- Have the ability to work within a team, but also independently.
- Must have the ability to work with any level of person in target organizations.
- Be willing and keen to share information.
- Have good communication and documentation skills.
- Have a natural tendency to be self-driven and highly self-motivated with a sense of pride in their work.
- Show initiative.
- Have an ability to grasp ‘big picture requirements’ and work with changing requirements.
- Have a strong sense of integrity.
- Be task orientated.
- Ability to lead a team – good leadership qualities.